General notice and copyright information:
Thank you for visiting www.buddyguitar.com. The website at www.buddyguitar.com also referred to as “the site” or “this site”, including all media such as graphics, photos, videos, audio, text, logos, trademarks, etc are copyrighted works belonging to Buddy Tetreault unless they are copyrighted by another entity, for example names, trademarks, logos, graphics, etc of third party sites, services and/or for products and/or services of whom Buddy may be an endorsing artist or who may have advertising on this site. In such instances copyrights are held by their respective owners and any such copyrighted works are included on this site within the principals of fair use and/or with the permission and authorization of their respective copyright owners.
Other than for the purpose of page caching in your browser, copying or modifying any of the content of this site is strictly prohibited unless you have the expressed permission of Buddy to do so. Any violation of this can be grounds for legal action against you for malicious hacking of an electronic site, server and or for copyright infringement.
This site respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email us using the Contact page and provide us with the information so we can review it and get back to you.
If any of these terms or conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining terms and conditions.
How information may be collected:
On this site, you can learn about Buddy, view any products he may have available, his music, purchase merchandise, request information, view his tour schedule and participate in chat rooms on bulletin boards or comments as they appear on the site. This site may collect information from you as soon as you visit the site through:
- Information you voluntarily provide to us by emailing us directly or through using the Contact page, for any reason including but not limited to: signing up for sweepstakes, promotions, sales, or to receive news, updates, notifications, tour information, or any other information from or about the site, about Buddy and/or about information Buddy may like to share with those who voluntarily joint his mailing list. If you are on the mailing list and would, at any time, like to have your contact details removed from the mailing list, updated or adjusted in any way, please email us via the Contact page of this site and we will help you as soon as possible (please note: even though Buddy tries to respond within 2 working days (excluding weekends and holidays) of receipt of emails. Buddy and/or those who help him maintain the site are often busy touring and/or are involved in full-time ministry. So, there are times it can be difficult to respond that quickly… if this is the case, please be patient). If after 1 week, excluding the month of December (this time of year is almost always hectic), you have not had a response to an email, please resend the email, as emails occasionally do not arrive for technical reasons.
Information obtained from third parties:
What kind of personal information we may collect:
In certain areas of this site, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with personal information. The kinds of personal information that we may request may include your:
- Physical address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Mobile phone number
- Credit or debit card information
- And information regarding your interests in a variety of products, programs, and services
We may use the information you provide in the following ways:
- To improve and maintain this website.
- To respond to your requests about purchases.
- To communicate with you information we think will be of interest to you, such as for promotions, upcoming tour dates for events near you, new CD releases, things Buddy may think would be of interest, general updates, etc.
- And for internal planning, marketing and research purposes.
Information sharing and transfer:
We take your privacy very seriously and do not sell nor rent your personal information to others. However, we may disclose personally identifiable information to governmental, judicial or law enforcement authorities, or to other individuals or entities when we believe it is necessary:
- To carry out transactions with you, such as transferring your information to a payment processors, credit card companies and/or shipping services which may assist in the processing and shipping your orders.
- In the event of a sweepstakes, competition, giveaway or other promotional event or program on or through this site, or in partnership with any third party site or service, we may need to share your information with third party sites and/or services.
- Or additionally, we may transfer personal information if we are acquired by or merged with another entity.
Although security is very important, it however is impossible to guarantee that any information transmitted over the internet can be done so securely. While it is our intent to maintain the privacy of the information you transmit to and/or through our website, we cannot guarantee this information will remain confidential or secure.
How Your Information is Protected:
Information you provide us is protected to the best of out abilities using technical, administrative and physical measures as safeguards against your information being compromised by or disclosed to an unauthorized third party precautions including administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your personal information.
Do Not Track Requests:
At this time, we do not alter our behavior or change any services when our site receives a “do not track” request from web browsers or other means, and have no way to transmit such a request to any third party sites and/or service providers. We suggest instead utilizing some means of disabling or deleting cookies as an alternative, please remember that doing so may affect the functionality of this site.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability:
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Buddy ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Buddy MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Buddy DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Buddy DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Buddy ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR SOFTWARE. Buddy WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
THE LAWS OF SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
This site is not directed to children and we do not knowingly market or solicit information from any child under the age of 13. In the event we learn that a child under 13 sends personal information to us, we will attempt to delete that information as soon as possible. If you are under the age of 13 please only visit this site WITH A PARENT OR YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN PRESENT.
How to contact us: